© Life on Products, Inc.
Beauty & Bath
Living Room Fan
Natural Sterilizing Water
~ 3 months
3 months ~
Refillable Fragrance Oil
More than 5 Blades
~ 6 to 8 tatami mats
6 to 8 tatami mats ~
Filament LED Bulb
Ceiling Fan ・Light
Search from Brand
Kitchen Appliances / Humidifiers / Handy Fans / Heater etc
Diffuser / Room Spray / Aroma Oil etc
Hammock / Teepee / Tent etc
Ceiling fan / Pendant Light / Interior Light / Light Bulb etc
Ceramic Eco-Friendly Humidifier
Search from Category
Colorfulness and excitement into your hands.
Essence of happiness which tickles your sensitivity.
Elegant moment in which you can forget about time, creating ideal day-to-day life
Bring pleasant wind and light streaming through leaves to your everyday life.
On Live , On Life
Adding "more" to day-to-day life
"I cannot quite find it even though I would think it's there." We give such a voice a shape.
Go to Company Information TOP
Life on Products, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations for all customers, and handle personal information appropriately based on the following policies as well as conduct thorough internal training.
Personal information, as we recognize it, is defined as information relating to a living individual (name, address, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, ID, password, and all other information that can identify an individual customer) as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, as well as information such as e-mail address and credit card information that is used in conjunction with a specific individual, and family structure, age, and other attribute information relating to an individual that is combined with personal information.
We may use your personal information for specific purposes, such as to send you information or to conduct campaigns. In other cases, however, we shall never use personal information for any other purpose without the consent of the customer.
The Company shall not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of customers, except in the following cases
(1) When there is a legal obligation to disclose the information.
(2) When Life On Products Co., Ltd. entrusts the information to a third party under a confidentiality agreement for the purpose of managing and destroying the information.
(3) When it is necessary for a serious accident, incident, or promotion that concerns the life of a person or the health of a child, and it is physically difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
(4) When instructed to do so by a national agency or organization, and there is a risk of interference with the relevant business in accordance with laws and regulations.
(5) When the Company's affiliated companies (joint users) perform operations related to the improvement of services for customers or risk prevention.
When we receive an inquiry from the person in question regarding the disclosure of personal information held by us, we shall disclose the information in an appropriate manner in accordance with the law after receiving the inquiry within a period of time that takes into consideration the burden on our business. Also, when we receive a request for deletion or suspension of use, we shall carry out an investigation without delay and handle the request appropriately.
In order to manage personal information safely, we shall designate a security manager and make every effort to protect personal information and prevent leakage, loss, falsification, and unauthorized access.
If you have any questions about your personal information, please contact us from the Contact page.